Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Am Thankful For...Bleach

I feel the need to begin this post with the disclaimer that I do not get paid to mention products in my blog. My blog isn't about reviewing products, and this is in no way an ad for Clorox (unless, of course, they would happen to read this and want to send me some money. In that case I would be happy to delete this disclaimer. Hey, I didn't say it couldn't be an ad for them...just that it isn't an ad for them...). I just happen to be extremely thankful for something their company provides. So anyway...

I recently saw a commercial for Clorox, and I just can't stop laughing at it. I've seen it a few times now, and every time I swear it gets funnier.

It starts with two dads chatting in a park, sporting their babies in carriers. One of the dad's older sons runs up to him, and, well I'll let you watch the rest...


I'm not sure what it is about this commercial that makes me laugh. Every. Single. Time. Maybe it's the way the dad talks about his minivan like it's as cool as Monday Night Football. Or maybe it's the fact that two dads are enjoying the kind of parenting situation that is often left for the moms to enjoy (it does kind of remind me of the time Chad found himself in a similar situation). Or maybe it's Teddy's "moves" at the end. Whatever it is, I am thankful for Clorox for providing me with a much needed laugh, over and over again.


*In the spirit of Thanksgiving, "I Am Thankful For..." is a blog challenge I have decided to do during the month of November. Each day I will pick one thing that I am thankful for and blog about it. Obviously I am extremely thankful for the many things in my life I am blessed with, such as a wonderful family, my health and my family's health, great friends, a roof over my head, food on the table, and more. But this series is about all the other day-to-day things that I sometimes take for granted and that make life just a little bit better -- you know, the little things. To see a list of all the posts in this series, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from SITS today. Got a laugh out of your post - I also have 2 boys, so of course I need my share of bleach. :)

    ReplyDelete