Monday, November 26, 2012

I Am Thankful For...Thumbs and Hairdressers

They're related. I swear.

Ever since Chase was a baby, he has sucked his thumb. I happen to think it's pretty darn cute. And even cuter is how he twirls his hair with one hand while he's sucking his thumb with the other.


And the cutest yet is when he twirls someone else's hair while he sucks his thumb. He only does this when he's sleepy or cuddling. But since I am frequently the one putting him to bed, snuggling with him or holding him, my hair gets twirled a lot. Thankfully I have a great hairdresser who manages to save my hair from complete death by twirling.

So days 26 and 27 I am thankful for thumbs and hairdressers, so that I can enjoy every second of this:


*In the spirit of Thanksgiving, "I Am Thankful For..." is a blog challenge I have decided to do during the month of November. Each day I will pick one thing that I am thankful for and blog about it. Obviously I am extremely thankful for the many things in my life I am blessed with, such as a wonderful family, my health and my family's health, great friends, a roof over my head, food on the table, and more. But this series is about all the other day-to-day things that I sometimes take for granted and that make life just a little bit better -- you know, the little things. To see a list of all the posts in this series, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment