Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Am Thankful For...SITSahs

If you're not a blogger, specifically a female blogger, then you probably have no clue what I'm talking about. So what are these so-called "SITSahs" that I write of? SITSahs, otherwise known as SITS girls, are women who are part of a community of 40,000 female bloggers who support each other.


I joined this awesome group of ladies about six months ago, and I am so excited to report that today my blog is featured on their website! Who would have thought that out of 40,000 bloggers, I would be so lucky to have this awesome opportunity?!

This is a very exciting day for me and Mommy's Always Write because I have lots of great gals visiting my blog for the very first time. So to my SITSahs, I would like to say a great big welcome! Thank you all so much for your support over the last six months, especially today!

If this is your first time visiting my blog, I'd love for you to take a look around. I'm currently in the middle of my "I Am Thankful For" blog challenge, so if you scroll down my blog, you'll see that all my recent posts contain some trivial item that I am thankful for. My personal favorite is Day 2, where I was thankful for frozen peas.

If you want to get out of "Thankful Land," some of my other favorite posts include the one about my trip to the card store with my boys, the one where I share things that scare me as a mom, and the one about my Mother's Day picture. I promise most of my posts are a little more exciting than this one (at least I hope they are!).

I would also LOVE for you to "like" my facebook page. I share lots of fun and funny things on there related to being a mom, like this:


So thanks to everyone visiting my blog today, especially my SITSahs!

*In the spirit of Thanksgiving, "I Am Thankful For..." is a blog challenge I have decided to do during the month of November. Each day I will pick one thing that I am thankful for and blog about it. Obviously I am extremely thankful for the many things in my life I am blessed with, such as a wonderful family, my health and my family's health, great friends, a roof over my head, food on the table, and more. But this series is about all the other day-to-day things that I sometimes take for granted and that make life just a little bit better -- you know, the little things. To see a list of all the posts in this series, please click here.

40 comments:

  1. Happy SITS Day, Kim! Thank you for such a warm welcome. I agree with you, SITS is something to be really thankful for; the women that I've met have been so nice and helpful... SITS is a cool place to be/hang out.

    Blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great SITS Day, Kim!. Love the thankful idea, especially for day-to-day things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy SITS day hun. LMBO at the comic. Mine are way older and that rule still applies. They don't know I exist until that phone rings..mmmhmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy SITS Day! I am now following you on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy SITS Day!! I hope it is amazing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your SITS day! Enjoy all the bloggy attention from your SITStahs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your SITS Day! :) I hope it is wonderful!

    I am blogging about things I am thankful for this month, too. I have an official link-up until Thanksgiving day called "Twenty-Two Days of Thanks". If you want to link-up one or more of your thankful posts, that would be great! Here's the link: http://fibrofitandfab.blogspot.com/p/twenty-two-days-of-thanks-on-fibro-fit.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy SITS Day! I love your blog posts so far for your Thanksgiving Challenge . . . especially the one about frozen peas - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy SITS day!
    I love that ecard. Seems it's always the way it works.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy SITS day! Those ecards always crack me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA HA! The eCard is perfect! Happy SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy SITS day! So far I love this blog! I love your cartoon cause that is the Gospel truth!!! I too am a SAHM and I feel like I suck at it!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your SITS day. I hope it's a fabulous day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy SITS Day!! Fun site. I look forward to reading more! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy SITS day!! I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your SITS day!!
    Browsing around your site now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love thankful posts! I do one every Thursday with a linky, if you are interested, come link up this week!

    Hope you have a great SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on your SITS Premiere! I just joined SITS the other day and am inspired. Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea; I've come to understand you can't have a joyful life without an "attitude of gratitude"..although that's easier to walk around talking about than it is to make a reality sometimes:) Blogging it/writing it makes it real! Congrats and thanks for being a "bright window" in my day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your SITS Day! Isn't it nice to know that you're not alone in your mothering? That's what I especially love about mommy bloggers--btw, the phone, the shower, or anything that is focused on yourself, is sure to attract kids to your side! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Here to say Hi from SITS.

    Love how you've found that piece of your, to not lose during motherhood.

    Writing/blogging/connecting: the internet saves me every day and has made me a different woman: a happier, smiling, more joyous, grateful woman.

    Happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy SITS Day! I look forward to following your blog posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kim, It's nice to meet you! Hope you have a wonderful SITS Day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey there! Happy SITS Day! So exciting! :) I'm loving your days of thankfulness so far - very cute, especially the grapes - LOL!
    Enjoy your day!
    ~Kirsten at One Tough Mother

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hope you are enjoying your big day - wow and it's election day as well! Love the name of your blog. Going to go check out another great post!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on your feature! I just joind the site today, so great that it offers so many opportunities to bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on your SITS day. :) I am still rather new to SITS. (Only a few days ago I joined up)

    Love the phone picture. haha It is amazing how the kids get to involved with you once you get on the phone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hope you have the most fantastical SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on your SITS day. I love gratitude challenges, I prefer a positive approach to life and those types of exercises are great for that!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Enjoy your SITS day! I think motherhood just keeps getting more rewarding as they grow. I'm now following with GFC.

    Tina - American mom raising 4 kids in South Africa
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy SITS day! My children would say, "Our Mommy is ALWAYS WRITING!" :~)

    I'm looking forward to liking you on facebook as well as getting to know you here! Woo Hoo!

    (Oh, and the post I linked to is about both Gratitude AND writing! Howsabout that?!) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just love that this blog will be around for your boys to read when they are older. Imagine being able to look back at your growing-up years and read about them all from your mothers point of view? Lovely :-)
    Happy SITS Day!

    TracyAnn from www.crochethappy.com and http://asktracyann.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello!! Great blog! Seeing as how my son is more terrible at three - I'm thankful for the two's also :-) I will definitely like your FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stopping by from SITS, hope your day was great!

    ReplyDelete