Monday, November 19, 2012

I Am Thankful For...My Six Best 'Friends'

No, I'm not talking about my really good friends who get me through the tough times and who listen to me whine, brag, complain, cry and yell about my kids (although I'm very thankful for them too!).

I'm talking about my other six best friends. The six friends who I have spent numerous hours with. Every Thursday night for ten years they entertained me with their humorous stories. In fact, you might even be familiar with them. Their names are Phoebe, Chandler, Rachel, Ross, Monica and Joey.


That's right. My 'Friends' have been a huge source of stress relief and humor for me. I own all ten seasons of the show, and I can always count on them to give me some good laughs.

In case you don't know them, allow me to introduce you:

Rachel
Ross

Monica

Chandler
Phoebe
And of course, Joey

So for six days I will be thankful for one 'Friend' each day. Because no one told me life was gonna be this way. Because my mother warned me there'd be days like these. For being there for me when the rain starts to pour. For being there for me because they've been there before. And now for getting their catchy theme song stuck in my head.

*In the spirit of Thanksgiving, "I Am Thankful For..." is a blog challenge I have decided to do during the month of November. Each day I will pick one thing that I am thankful for and blog about it. Obviously I am extremely thankful for the many things in my life I am blessed with, such as a wonderful family, my health and my family's health, great friends, a roof over my head, food on the table, and more. But this series is about all the other day-to-day things that I sometimes take for granted and that make life just a little bit better -- you know, the little things. To see a list of all the posts in this series, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment