Monday, November 12, 2012

I Am Thankful For...65 Degrees

That's what the high temperature was here today. In November. It just doesn't get much better than that. Sixty-five degrees and sunny is my kind of November day.

I have to admit that I'm a tad jealous of people who live places where 65 degrees is a common November temperature. I would gladly sacrifice fall colors for higher temperatures. Because higher temperatures mean more outside play for the boys. And more outside play means that the boys are actually playing instead of beating up on each other. And the lack of beating up on each other means that Mom is happy. And everybody knows that when Mom is happy, everybody is happy.

So today I am thankful for 65 degrees, for making this mom very happy in November.


*In the spirit of Thanksgiving, "I Am Thankful For..." is a blog challenge I have decided to do during the month of November. Each day I will pick one thing that I am thankful for and blog about it. Obviously I am extremely thankful for the many things in my life I am blessed with, such as a wonderful family, my health and my family's health, great friends, a roof over my head, food on the table, and more. But this series is about all the other day-to-day things that I sometimes take for granted and that make life just a little bit better -- you know, the little things. To see a list of all the posts in this series, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment