Thursday, February 20, 2014

See You At The Theatre!

Thank you so much to everyone who has supported Mommy's Always Write! It's been a fun ride, and I've done some incredible things with this blog. Your support has played a huge role in the success of Mommy's Always Write, and I just can't thank you enough for reading, sharing, commenting and just being there for me throughout the years.

While I've enjoyed my time as a "mommy blogger," the time has come for me to switch my blogging focus to another passion in my life: theatre.

Mommy's Always Write will continue to be available here with the archive of all past posts, so feel free to continue to enjoy all of them! However, my blogging focus will now be on my theatre blog, row L seat 1.

While my new blog will focus on theatre, I still plan to include lots of fun stories about my kids and family, so I hope you'll come join me! I've already started blogging away and can't wait to see what adventures are in store for me in this new venture.

Thank you again for your support, and I look forward to seeing you over at row L seat 1!

~Kim

www.rowLseat1.com
Stop on over to my new blog, row L seat 1, and let's talk theatre!

No comments:

Post a Comment